Celebrating your son’s or daughter’s coming of age in the Jewish homeland can be a joyful, unforgettable event that reconnects the whole family to its roots. Our Bar and Bat Mitzvah services cover all your needs, helping to introduce your son or daughter to a rabbi to establish a meaningful connection between them, as well as helping you find a suitable location for the event, close to the quietly dignified Western Wall, or in a more modern, festive location.
Regardless of the size of your guest list or of your budget, we can help you choose the most appropriate location for you. Once you have chosen a location, our professional and expedient planning service will assist you in deciding every detail of the ceremony, from selecting the menu to hiring a photographer, leaving you and your family the time to discover the historical landscape of the Jewish homeland, such as the Fort of Masada atop its mesa-like plateau, or the moving Dead Sea. We have already helped thousands of boys and girls make their important personal commitments and assume the responsibilities of adult life surrounded by their families and friends.
Here are some of the advantages of celebrating a Bar or Bat Mitzvah in Israel:
- The ceremony will take place in an unforgettable setting, close to the holiest Jewish sites.
- The Bar or Bat Mitzvah ceremony can be part of or the culmination of a family or private tour of Israel that you can almost fully customize.
- The sense of immersion in the Jewish culture and heritage sites adds depth to the ceremony.
- Your Bar or Bat Mitzvah can be celebrated together with other families of a similar background.
- The journey that celebrating your Bar or Bat Mitzvah in Israel entails creates a sense of transition from boyhood or girlhood to adulthood and the responsibilities of adult life.
The Jewish homeland is one of the best places in the world for your child to celebrate his or her Bar or Bat Mitzvah, as it reconnects the whole family to their Jewish roots and provides the quiet, dignified atmosphere that such an important event requires.